In consideration of the efforts and services of Stringer Realty, I hereby grant the irrevocable right to sell the property described for a period of one (1) year from the date hereof set forth in the Agreement, at the price and terms stated herein, or at any other price and terms which may be accepted by me in writing.
In the case of any sale of this property within this time, or in subsequent ninety (90) days after the expiration of this Agreement to any party introduced to owner pursuant to this Agreement, I hereby agree to pay Stringer Realty, a commission of 20%.
Should Stringer Realty present an offer for the price listed on this Agreement, and if the offer is refused, I agree to pay Stringer Realty the 20% commission for services rendered.
Should a purchaser default, the earnest money deposit will be split fifty/fifty (50/50) between Seller and Stringer Realty.
Pursuant to Section 475.42 (1) (o), Florida Statutes, Florida Administrative Code, chapter 21V23.001, Time-Share Resale Listing Agreement Disclosures, the following is required on all Listing Agreements: THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOUR TIME-SHARE PERIOD CAN BE SOLD AT ANY PARTICULAR PRICE OR WITHIN ANY PARTICULAR PERIOD OF TIME.
MARGARET D. HOLLINGER, BROKER/OWNER, STRINGER REALTY, INC.
6744 Sarasea Circle Sarasota, Florida 34242 (941) 346-0883.
FLORIDA LAW REQUIRES THAT REAL ESTATE LICENSEES OPERATING AS TRANSACTION BROKERS DISCLOSE TO BUYERS AND SELLERS THEIR ROLE
AND DUTIES IN PROVIDING A LIMITED FORM OF REPRESENTATION.
As a transaction broker, Stringer Realty Inc. and it’s Associates, provides to you a limited form of representation that includes the following duties.
1. Dealing honestly and fairly.
2. Accounting for all funds.
3. Using skill, care, and diligence in the transaction.
4. Disclosing all known facts that materially effect the value of real property and are not readily observable to the buyer.
5. Presenting all offers and counter offers in a timely manner, unless a party has previously directed the licensee otherwise in writing.
6. Limited confidentiality, unless waived in writing by a party. This limited confidentiality will prevent disclosure that the seller will accept a price less than the asking price, that the buyer will pay a price greater than the asking or listed price, that the buyer will pay a price greater than the price submitted in a written offer, of the motivation of any party for selling or buying property, that the seller or buyer will agree to financing terms other than those offered, or of any other information requested by a party to remain confidential and
7. Any additional duties that are entered into by this or by separate written agreement.
Limited representation means that a buyer or seller is not responsible for the acts of the licensee. Additionally, parties are giving up their rights to the undivided loyalty of the licensee.
This aspect of limited representation allows a licensee to facilitate a real estate transaction by assisting both the buyer and seller, but a licensee will not work to represent one party to the detriment of the other party when acting as a Transaction Broker to both parties.